Technology | 36 hours | The Netherlands
Sanoma Learning is a leading European provider of learning solutions in print and digital format. Our solutions bring better learning outcomes to pupils and support teachers in their daily work. Sanoma Learning is part of Sanoma. Sanoma is a front runner in consumer media and learning in Europe.
Sanoma Learning consists of five companies, which operate in five European countries. These local learning companies, Van In (Belgium), Sanoma Pro (Finland), Malmberg (the Netherlands), Nowa Era (Poland) and Sanoma Utbildning (Sweden), are among the best in their own markets and still growing. Most of them are clear market leaders. Together these companies form a strong European learning player that combines high quality personalized learning content and efficient teacher workflow solutions for its customers’ advantage.
Within Sanoma Learning (SL), the Technology department is responsible for the development and operations our digital (customer facing) and enterprise applications.
Are you looking for a challenge and will you help us in realizing our ambition? We are looking for a:
As a CI/CD Lead, you are responsible for our (cloud) infrastructure and software engineering pipelines that enables Continuous Integration and Delivery of our core digital platforms across the SL organization. You will report to the TechOps Lead and mainly work from our office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch – The Netherlands.
- Work directly with DevOps teams to bring new products into the cloud.
- Responsible for design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and operational services.
- Create process to perform continuous deployment, including full orchestration of deployment process.
- Develop tools and scripts to improve efficiency of operational tasks.
- Create and provide best practices to the organization for DevOps, builds, CI/CD, and infrastructure.
- Implement monitoring processes and design/deploy monitoring dashboards.
- Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools.
- Managing, coaching, mentoring of team members (cloud engineers) at several locations in NW Europe
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study and 5 years of experience as a DevOps / Cloud Engineer.
- 5 years working experience in cloud providers, ideally AWS (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect) • Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of Cloud best practices, operations and security
- Expert in Cloud infrastructures and deployment models
- Experience with Agile / SAFe methodology
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- Position will be located in The Netherlands, however we are open for applicants from other countries as long as he/ she is willing to relocate to and work on a local contract in the Netherlands
Sanoma Learning offers you an interesting and diverse position in a result oriented team with a high degree of independence and responsibility. You will work with professional colleagues in an informal, dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere.
The CI/CD Lead will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including:
- 36-hour working week;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 6% end-of-year bonus;
- Great Pension Plan;
- Interesting incentives.
If this position appeals to you, please send an e-mail with your Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more questions about this position, please send me an e-mail or contact me on +31 6-41139678.
More information about Sanoma Learning can be found at http://sanomalearning.com/.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.